Forums » Bollywood

*** Is An Extension Of Love:sherlyn Chopra

• June 3, 2013 10:37 PM IST

sherlyn chopra
    For a girl indulging in frontal nudity in her upcoming film, talking about *** is no big deal. Sherlyn Chopra feels that real *** is always an extension of love. Without love, *** is meaningless, according to her.Sherlyn Chopra has in the past displayed the daring to admit publicly that she’s had *** for monetary favours. But her view of *** has changed overtime.
    Talking about her new movie Kamasutra 3D, Sherlyn says the film presents sexual acts as an “extension of true and compelling love” and not just an outcome of lust.
    “That’s what I truly believe or at least have started to believe that real *** is an extension of true love and if it is not, then it is meaningless ***…it is frivolous *** or casual *** which does not appeal to me and to the majority of the people across the globe who believe in long-lasting relationships,” Sherlyn admits candidly in an interview to TOI.
    The siren also revealed that she has now discovered her true side and realized that she’s not as outrageous as she used to think of herself.“I am just a girl-next-door who wants to succeed in life and who is ready for love, for commitment, for family life…” Sherlyn Chopra admitted.
    The girl is presently busy promoting the show Splitsvilla 6. She recently visited Kolkata for the promotions.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)