Forums » Bollywood

Bipasha Basu wishes to marry in bengali style

• 29 posts
    January 18, 2014 8:48 AM IST

There have been many talks about Bipasha Basu dating actor Harman Baweja, but here we’re not going to talk on that as it has already been pretty much chattered about. Even the actress who has recently launched the third volume of her fitness DVD titled, Unleash, preferred to utter less on the conjectures. Well now the Greek goddess has clearly stated the style in which she would love to get married with her lucky man.

The 35-year-old style icon said, “Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding. If I won't have a Bengali wedding my mother won't come. She has warned me. So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure.” The fitness freak further scoffed, “But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise.”
    On the film front, the bombshell is fully packed. She has her five flicks coming up this year, namely, Humshakals, Creature 3D, Most Welcome 2 (cameo), Bang Bang and No Entry Mein Entry. Bips gave a good performance in Aatma last year and with a bunch of flicks paving their way to be out this year; Basu is all set to entertain her fans in a big way.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)